Oregon Spring Poultry Swap April 23, 2011 in Canby!!!

Quote:
I would happily add another person to the van, but Celiandy and I are already carpooling and the back will be jam packed with birds, so she would have to ride on the roof or something. te he Sorry!

Hmmmm.... roof riding.

Quote:
DANG! I said Linus, I meant Jacques... the gray one... I'm so bad with names!
lol.png

I corrected the other post... forgot I could do that. Duh!
tongue.png

Last edited:
hit.gif
my "Friends" husband still thinks he is a little old for the kids that I have. Wait i mean she that she has.
HI my name is Jenny and I'm a chickaholic i haven't bought a chick in 1 day. I am holding strong now if only i can make it thru the weekend
fl.gif

Now wait i wonder if i buy eggs does that count against the not buying chicken thing or is it like chicken math buy one it needs three friends so that it wont be lonely. And i am sure that eggs get lonely so you have to take the 3 times that by the hardship of being a egg 1 cracks, 2 mail shaking, 3 not fertile, 4 power outage, 5 temp fluxes, 6 not the right hunitity, 7 the crazy lady that wont stop shinning lights at their inner egg business. so thats 7 i know there are more hardships but if you take that 7 and mutiply it by bird math i should be able to get like 24 eggs and still not have it count as one bird right?

Well geesh I wish i would have known that i could have started with a half addiction instead of a full blown one. But eggs just arent as snuggly as the cute fluffy baby chicks.

Ok so to help along my recovery my husband and i decided that we should try and place our 4 barnevelder pullets they are first week of march babies they are already feathered and are outside in their pens with a light

bringing for
Dazze333 2 polish chicks 2 turkey baby
chkgnt 2 ee pullets

have a strange mix of babies that will be 3 weeks Sunday after swap
hoping to find them some homes so if you know anyone looking for just chicks
looks like 2 white leghorn looking
4 that have this coloring
yello.jpg

and a couple little black
black2.jpg

and one lonely buttercup

Last edited: