Oregon Spring Poultry Swap May 5, 2012 in Canby!!!

Early results, ok guesses, on the chicks purchased:

5 SF from Jeanine: at least 3 roos
5 Orp/Del mix from Zanna: at least 3 roos
1 EE from Zanna: too early to tell

So, out of 11 chicks at least six are roosters....grrr! LOL!!
yuckyuck.gif
Oops, I mean....
hide.gif
gig.gif
Not to add salt to the wounds or anything, but I just got a PM this weekend, someone hatched 8 chicks form me recently, all 8 are pullets.
wink.png

OK I know this is a bit off topic I would like to let any of ya down south know that June 7,8,9 we will be at Winchester Bay. Would welcome visitors and may even take ya out for a ride in our pink sandrail. We will be camped at halfmoon. just listen for the camp with a chicken crowing.

OK I know this is a bit off topic I would like to let any of ya down south know that June 7,8,9 we will be at Winchester Bay. Would welcome visitors and may even take ya out for a ride in our pink sandrail. We will be camped at halfmoon. just listen for the camp with a chicken crowing.

Mr. Rustler,
Your chickens get to go camping? WOW! We are going to be down at Bullard's Beach in August, but alas, the chickens will have to stay home, as I dont think the Yurts allow them. Wait! I think the state parks talk about dogs in yurts, now I will have to see about chickens.

Man, I'm so sorry I missed the Canby meet!! ARGH!!! I had just returned from China May 1 and was backed up on emails, meetings, shows etc., not to mention all the critters at home!!

Hope it was a GREAT one!

Back
Top Bottom