Oregon Spring Poultry Swap May 5, 2012 in Canby!!!

Quote:
And NO, I do NOT need no
duc.gif
goats! Besides, if ya ain't got land to clear, they don't do ya no good!
wink.png

LOL That's just the Favs. I can count on one hand how many times I've seen either of the LF Fav roos mate a hen, but the eggs are always 100% fertile...and he's just not a crower I guess. Maybe he will start eventually, but he rarely crowed here, because that was Kable's job.
smile.png

Didn't G like the goats the best? Or was it the pig. No, I think it was the goats...you need goats.

No, it was the pig...I don't need any of those either! LOL

Quote:
Didn't G like the goats the best? Or was it the pig. No, I think it was the goats...you need goats.

Oh I love pigs!
love.gif
I have always wanted a couple of pigs.

Quote:

Oh I love pigs!
love.gif
I have always wanted a couple of pigs.

We Luuuuuuuv her
love-smiley-057.gif

She's so smart and sweet!
Clover needs a pig!
animal-smiley-073.gif

Tam'ra of Rainbow Vortex :

Quote:
Do you care what quality your wyandottes are? I have a trio of BLRW (2 girls and a boy) my sneaky hen hatched out this summer that I want to rehome. They ar hatchery quality and skittish, but still pretty and healthy and due to start laying in spring. I have been meaning to post them on Craigslist, but I just haven't gotten around to it.
The only reason I am letting them go (I adore my older BLRW trio!) is that I must get my numbers down so I can hatch more chickens in spring! I am trying to rehome the ones no one is attached to unless they work into my breeding project.
Let me know if you're interested. I am pretty far South, but I am heading up to the Willamette valley for Christmas. If you want them soon and could meet partway, I would be happy to send them to a good home before they make friends with the older chickens in my flock.

I really wish I could but we are also trying to get rid of some hen to get ready for chicks in the spring. But if you end up have some BLRW chicks in the spring I would definitely be interested.
smile.png

Quote:

Pigs are even better than goats. See pigs will get rid of the plants roots and all, till a nice spot for a garden, fertilize it and go nicely to freezer camp at the end of season. You need to get G some little oinkers. I have a house for em that could then be turned into a coop.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:

Pigs are even better than goats. See pigs will get rid of the plants roots and all, till a nice spot for a garden, fertilize it and go nicely to freezer camp at the end of season. You need to get G some little oinkers. I have a house for em that could then be turned into a coop.
thumbsup.gif

Y'all are a bunch of enablers! LOL Someday I will have pigs, and goats, and, and, and.....
big_smile.png

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

Y'all are a bunch of enablers! LOL Someday I will have pigs, and goats, and, and, and.....
big_smile.png

Could not resist.........meet Bacon, Ham, Tyrone and PeeWee. They are helping to dig up the blackberries on our new property
smile.png

69791_piggies.jpg

Quote:
big_smile.png

Could not resist.........meet Bacon, Ham, Tyrone and PeeWee. They are helping to dig up the blackberries on our new property
smile.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/69791_piggies.jpg

YEAH now dats what I be talkin bout. from what I can see those should be good little rooters. Keep an eye on that one on the left. It will be the meanest of the three looking at the camera.

BTW Jeanine I do have connections and can bring pigs and goats when I deliver thier house. Just think pigs in one end and goats in the other and then when ya butcher ya will have LOTS of empty coop space for new Chooks.
old.gif
hide.gif

Quote:
smile.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/69791_piggies.jpg

YEAH now dats what I be talkin bout. from what I can see those should be good little rooters. Keep an eye on that one on the left. It will be the meanest of the three looking at the camera.

They are doing an awesome job!!! Mean pigs get the mean Rooster treatment around my house
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom