Oregon Spring Poultry Swap May 5, 2012 in Canby!!!

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Cloverleaf Farm, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    Quote:[​IMG]

2. Chicken Rustler

Chicken Rustler Grabs em n runs

Quote:YEAH now dats what I be talkin bout. from what I can see those should be good little rooters. Keep an eye on that one on the left. It will be the meanest of the three looking at the camera.

They are doing an awesome job!!! Mean pigs get the mean Rooster treatment around my house [​IMG]

Just saying from what I can see watch that one. OR shhhh send it to Jeanine. [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. DancingHen

DancingHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2011
    Central Oregon Coast
  4. Oregon Blues

Oregon Blues Overrun With Chickens

Apr 14, 2011
    Central Oregon
    Chicken Rustler, what is this coop you keep trying to get rid of?

Ice, ice, and more ice here. I'm carrying water in buckets. The hoses are frozen solid.

5. Chicken Rustler

Chicken Rustler Grabs em n runs

Quote:Not really trying to get rid of them. Mostly just trying to tease no no no I mean HELP yeah that's it help Queen Jeanine. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    It's one of my C List freebies. [​IMG]
    4'w x 16'l x 6' h

[​IMG]

6. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
  7. tallyho

tallyho Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2010
    Quote:Y'all are a bunch of enablers! LOL Someday I will have pigs, and goats, and, and, and..... [​IMG]

Could not resist.........meet Bacon, Ham, Tyrone and PeeWee. They are helping to dig up the blackberries on our new property [​IMG]

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/69791_piggies.jpg

[​IMG] But are these the eatin' kind? We aren't eating our girl...she's a potbelly. She'll get big but not huge.

[​IMG]

8. tallyho

tallyho Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2010
    I just realized how beautiful my chickens look! New feathers, just in time. Too bad they looked so horrible for the PNPA show in October. [​IMG]

9. moodlymoo

moodlymoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2011
    Portland OR
    Tallyho - Did you get my text today [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] today was Big Berthas day [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Zanna

Zanna Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 14, 2010
    Jefferson, Oregon
    Quote:Could not resist.........meet Bacon, Ham, Tyrone and PeeWee. They are helping to dig up the blackberries on our new property [​IMG]

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/69791_piggies.jpg

[​IMG] But are these the eatin' kind? We aren't eating our girl...she's a potbelly. She'll get big but not huge.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/66241_pig_pics_008.jpg

Yup, ours are the eating kind. Should be about 250 - 300 Lbs by April, Easter Ham [​IMG] May keep one of the females for a breeder but probably not.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by