Oregon Spring Poultry Swap May 5, 2012 in Canby!!!

Great job Jeanine! That was a lot of work!!

Thanks John!!
wink.png

I live in Medford and would love to have a swap down here! Maybe even around pear blossom. They have a pear blossom rabbit show every year in medford maybe we could cordinate with them? Just saying.... I am new at this too.

I live in Medford and would love to have a swap down here! Maybe even around pear blossom. They have a pear blossom rabbit show every year in medford maybe we could cordinate with them? Just saying.... I am new at this too.

Sweet!! We were all "new at this" at one time. We just need someone down that way to head it up... ;)

Does anyone in or near clackamas county have hatching eggs available now? My first hatch attempt just ended and was a terrible disappointment. I was really hoping to get in some more practice before I brought home some "really wants" from the swap.. I would like to find some orpingtons, but am open to other breeds so long as extra cockrels can be eaten! Not picky about colors or anything. My accountant/hub says its not in the budget to buy some so if possible trading for some transplants or seeds from my garden. Got tons of stuff growing and even more tons of seeds! I also wanted to throw this out there - I live not too far from Canby and have extra parking space if there are any out-of-towners coming up and need a place to park a camper/trailer overnight.

Hey Ducky I am looking for a few turkey hens of any variety and am heading up portland way tomorrow- any chance you have any available?
Breed not important- i have 2 bachelor toms that are desperate for anything......

Lol sorry Jeanine, missed the update (typical for us, huh??
lol.png
)

ZooMummzy

Bringing-
-Serama hatching eggs $3 each www.castledelightseramas.com
-Seramas - I will update my website as birds become available. Prepayment required for birds to be held until the swap
-NOT bringing cheesecakes for the Spring Swap

Wanting
-Organic Soy Candles from moodlymoo
-soap from various people
-several broilers from cbreezerentals
-several jars of honey from Zanna

Does anyone in or near clackamas county have hatching eggs available now? My first hatch attempt just ended and was a terrible disappointment. I was really hoping to get in some more practice before I brought home some "really wants" from the swap.. I would like to find some orpingtons, but am open to other breeds so long as extra cockrels can be eaten! Not picky about colors or anything. My accountant/hub says its not in the budget to buy some so if possible trading for some transplants or seeds from my garden. Got tons of stuff growing and even more tons of seeds! I also wanted to throw this out there - I live not too far from Canby and have extra parking space if there are any out-of-towners coming up and need a place to park a camper/trailer overnight.

What sort of starts do you have? I have BCMs and Ameraucanas but they're all together right now. We are trying to get three new coops built to separate them but the weather is killing us! If you're not bothered about type then I'd be more than willing to trade with you for some eggs. I'm between Mulino and Beavercreek.

Back
Top Bottom