Oregon Spring Poultry Swap May 5, 2012 in Canby!!!

I hope you are all having a good time at the swap! I'm very sad that I'm missing it, but, I ended up having emergency surgery on Thursday morning, so, coming was kinda no longer an option for me. :p I'm looking forward to hearing all about it, though!

Well, that was a long day! LOL But FUN!!
clap.gif

I hope you are all having a good time at the swap! I'm very sad that I'm missing it, but, I ended up having emergency surgery on Thursday morning, so, coming was kinda no longer an option for me.
tongue.png
I'm looking forward to hearing all about it, though!
Sorry you missed it & hope everything is OK!!

I'm sorry that everyone wasn't able to make it and you were missed! It was good to visit with everyone there. We had 11 chicks in the car with us on the way home and they didn't sleep much more than a second or two! LOL!!

Had a wonderful time. Got everything I wanted then some. Thank you birdsnbeast love my Jersey Giants. They are in their own little coop for the time being until they adjust to their new home.

Had a wonderful time. Got everything I wanted then some. Thank you birdsnbeast love my Jersey Giants. They are in their own little coop for the time being until they adjust to their new home.
thumbsup.gif
thanks again for delivering the hatching eggs! :)

Last edited:
Had a good time at the swap thanks to all who made (what I feel was) a great success. I was able to meet several of you. However since there were so many all in a short time I will probably not remember ya.
For those wondering about the game of catch the loose chicken. Well of course I was not about to reveal my secrets of catching chickens down at the mid night poultry supply. yes the one down at the corner of grab em n run.
And then there was the finale to what had already been a pretty good day. That came when a Bald (is beautiful) Eagle did a low fly by. I wonder if said eagle likes the taste of little red chickens?
OK and again thank you all for the invitation and for the support. Also thanks to Jeanine for making this happen!

Had a great time and am very pleased with the little silkie I was given today! I think did pretty good, sold 8 of the 11 i brought and only brought home 1 live bird. Do hatching eggs count yet as me adding to the chicken math! :) Hope to see you all again next swap.

The daughter and I had a BLAST yesterday! A big THANK YOU to everyone that was there and helped make it so awesome! I am looking forward to the fall swap, dont tell my DH but I am already thinking of a have/want list.....
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom