Oregon Spring Poultry Swap May 5, 2012 in Canby!!!

Everything up to this post has been put into the updated list on page 83. :)

Zanna - what a mess! It doesn't look like much honey, but I bet it was less than amusing to clean up!

Everything up to this post has been put into the updated list on page 83. :)

Zanna - what a mess! It doesn't look like much honey, but I bet it was less than amusing to clean up!

Fortunately honey is water soluble and unfortunately I am used to honey all over the place................. :)

My local feed store (Jefferson) had 24 packs of non-toxic, air activated 10hr hand warmers for $9.95. I bought one and I think they had one left if anyone would like me to pick it up for them........... I will use quite a few for all the little chicklets I should be bringing but will have a few extras if anyone is in need or for people who buy chicks from me.

Here is my updated list:

Sadly Nick's Pick farm will not be attending, however if anyone wants anything from her, I can bring it with me. If not pre spoken for it won't be coming.

Nick's Pick Farm:

Bringing: Only if already spoken for!

15 laying hens, hatchery RIR pullets, laying very well. PM Sumatra503 if you are interested in these girls.

Sumatra503:

2 PQ Bantam Cochin Roos
1 PQ D'uccle/Bantam Cochin Cross Roo

Cardboard Carriers: Bantam/Chick Size and Largefowl/duck/turkey Size

Spiral Legbands: I will be bringing a few multicolored bands in various sizes, but only a limited amount. I will, however, be able to take orders for future batches if anyone is interested.

Numbered Bandettes: I won;t have any for the swap, but let me know sizes and colors and I can fill your order for a future time.

Fortunately honey is water soluble and unfortunately I am used to honey all over the place................. :)

My local feed store (Jefferson) had 24 packs of non-toxic, air activated 10hr hand warmers for $9.95. I bought one and I think they had one left if anyone would like me to pick it up for them........... I will use quite a few for all the little chicklets I should be bringing but will have a few extras if anyone is in need or for people who buy chicks from me.

I don't want a whole pack of them, but I would love to buy some from you if you have some extras. :)

Oh boy, just found out what a fun event this is going to be!!! Can't wait to come.
Bringing
lavender orphington eggs just a couple
heritage turkey mix eggs maybe a dozen.....
watering nipples threaded and saddle style
some tshirts that say Coop Queen I adore mine!!!
Here is a pic of the lavender orphington in her little digs

Oh boy, just found out what a fun event this is going to be!!! Can't wait to come.
Bringing
lavender orphington eggs just a couple
heritage turkey mix eggs maybe a dozen.....
watering nipples threaded and saddle style
some tshirts that say Coop Queen I adore mine!!!
Here is a pic of the lavender orphington in her little digs

Awesome! You will most likely have a blast! We had our first experience in the fall, and now we are hooked!

Cloverleaf, this is probably my second to last or the last update from me. :)

Sunyoung -

Want:
3 creamed honeys from Zanna
Three lavender Ameraucana chicks from ahartacres
Some hand warmers if any are available.

Back
Top Bottom