Oregon Spring Poultry Swap May 5, 2012 in Canby!!!

So it looks as if the tent and table a friend was going to loan me has fallen through
barnie.gif
. As a result I will be operating out of the back of my car, and the weather will decide how long I am able to do that! I will make sure to find everyone I have made arrangements with! I am going to post my final bring/want list later tonight after I get everything organized, had quite a few people out to the farm the past two weeks buying up stuff. So excited for Saturday and to be able to put faces to names!
clap.gif

i THOUGHT some one was bringing a Black mottled d'uccle cock am i bling or dreaming. If some one has 1 please bring it.

Rocky
It may have been on someone's list, but taken off since then. I also remember seeing it, but don't see it now. Sometimes if things aren't pre-arranged, people will sell the birds ahead of time that they intended to bring to the swap. :/

Quote: Most of us wear name tags with our real names and our BYC names. And I will have a sign that somebody special made for me!
wink.png

REEEALY ! ! Where might one get such a sign made ? ? ?
Oh some guy that lives up in Washington somewhere....I think his name is Rob or something like that....I bet he'll be at the swap on Saturday...
gig.gif
hugs.gif

As I previously stated, because of such a stress on time this past few weeks and health I am not bringing the huge amount of stuff and birds that I was hoping to bring. I have a regular 10x10 top and if you will help me put it up you can have half. We can also watch out for each others stuff so we can take a turn "shopping"..... it really is no fun if you don't bring something home that you DIDN'T bring =:~) k/

pm if interested and get phone(s) and email
So it looks as if the tent and table a friend was going to loan me has fallen through
barnie.gif
. As a result I will be operating out of the back of my car, and the weather will decide how long I am able to do that! I will make sure to find everyone I have made arrangements with! I am going to post my final bring/want list later tonight after I get everything organized, had quite a few people out to the farm the past two weeks buying up stuff. So excited for Saturday and to be able to put faces to names!
clap.gif

Last edited:
Unfortunately I won't be able to bring anything to sell and quite possibly might not be attending. Just too much crazyness going on right now at home. Hopefully I'll be able to attend next time!

I am too tired to do a full update right now....and will post my final update tomorrow....but I wanted to mention that I have 2 more birds that I am adding to my available list if anyone is interested. I have a tolbunt/gold lace polish split cockerel available. He is just over two months old. I also have a little dark juvenile polish of mixed color background whose gender is still undetermined. I think it looks more boy than girl....but can't say for sure yet. You can see pictures of these two in this album. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.277118425709176.70547.156195471134806&type=1

Update, we are looking at rain all up and down the emerald valley in Oregon, I know because I am driving from Roseburg to Canby 165 miles one way in a three day just visiting friends and family. I am bringing my blue topped canopy, and my green wagon and dog crate. I will be buying Nankin Bantam eggs, so please come and find me if I do not find you. if you have eggs to sell call Carol at 541 514 7693, and we will get together. Please included some breeding history on the eggs. thank you all and God Bless the Hobby Chicken Farmers of America.
Carol

Rod finished our chicken coop, now it looks like the antique barn on my Taylor Grandparents grain farm North of Eugene off River Road where I was raised. The left side id a storage bin, the right side is a canopy for the chickens to get out of the weather.

See you all in Canby......

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom