Oregon Summer Poultry Swap, Redmond, June 18th

This sounds fun. I say the more poultry swaps the better!
big_smile.png
I will plan to come, as long as work schedules can be worked out with whatever day you finally settle on. I will try to plan some stuff to bring to this one, and the Fall Swap, but not sure what yet. I will also donate to your raffle once I decide what i want to bring. But it definately sounds fun!

big_smile.png
I hope everyone can make it. I know we can't have everyone come (bummer) because of schedules, but you can also send products and a want list with a friend, and we'll take lots of pictures! My 12 year old niece is excited too, I posted about this on my facebook and have several chicken friends that aren't on BYC, and they are all interested
smile.png

Any chance we can move the swap the the weekend before? I know I am coming into this a day late...I will be at the dog show in Canby that weekend!

Last edited:
Well that would be soooo great...I realize that summer is hard for everyone. But I have missed the last two and I would love to be at this one.....

My MIGHT HAVE's TO SELL
One Hink Jk Lavender Orptinton Rooster...he is gorgeous! hatched 8/2/10
One English Import Blue Rooster hatched 9/17/10...also equally as gorgeous
I can take reservation for two 1/2 dozen French Wheaten Marans eggs
Lavender Orpington Fertile Eggs...all Hink lines
Maybe some B/B/S Englsh Orp fertile eggs....exhibition quality
I will also have fertile Lav Am/Lav Orp eggs.....Lavender Olive-Eggers!
Dark Brahma hatching eggs...I have had nearly 100% fetility on these

My WANTS....
One of Jeanine's lovely little Fav pullets for Henry....you know of which I speak, Jeanine!
smile.png

Another lovely Wheaten Marans pullet
Maybe a nice off-the-ground brooder

Last edited:
My vote for the 28th was meant more as a vote for June. I'm good with any date.

PiperOmar, Do your think you will have any French Wheaten Marans chicks to offer? I'd love some.

Back
Top Bottom