Oregon

Hi, We are from Forest Grove! Nice to see a post with some local folks. Thank you for the facebook group also, Just requested to join it.
Mark

Hi, We are from Forest Grove! Nice to see a post with some local folks. Thank you for the facebook group also, Just requested to join it.
Mark

Welcome.
welcome-byc.gif

Mark
While I am on the other side of the big creek the good people here let me hang out wiff em.
frow.gif
welcome-byc.gif
While there are good peeps here. This thread does move slow. If you have questions and need answers faster than may happen here. I would invite you to visit Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps But be warned There is a reason that they just locked our (WA) old thread and started a new one. Seems the system couldn't handle keeping up with the 88,000++ posts. The Old WA thread is the #1 state thread OF ALL TIME!!! Just don't tell em CR sent ya!!!

Well we're not far from you. We're in Beavercreek. We have Buff Faverolles LF (project), Black Copper Marans and Olive Eggers. We're picking up a Bourbon Red Turkey trio this weekend and we should have Bresse and Crested Cream Legbars and Rhodebars in the spring!
Cool :) Are you trying to breed the turkeys? That would be fun to hatch :)

Back
Top Bottom