Oregon

Quote:
Thanks,
fl.gif
for you to get a few pullets

Looks like ALL of the Cochins are cockerels... Including Hope! I saw her/him fighting (they are ALREADY fighting with each other, it's nothing serious though) with the head roo Cochin this morning. Oh well. I'm selling off 2 at the fair, and keeping Hope (who BTW needs a new name if s/he is a boy). And the best one out of the other 3 Cochins. Thank goodness for that auction this month!

Looks like ALL of the Cochins are cockerels... Including Hope! I saw her/him fighting (they are ALREADY fighting with each other, it's nothing serious though) with the head roo Cochin this morning. Oh well. I'm selling off 2 at the fair, and keeping Hope (who BTW needs a new name if s/he is a boy). And the best one out of the other 3 Cochins. Thank goodness for that auction this month!

Are they LF or Bantam?

Last edited:
i would wait a few more weeks before dividing on who is boys and girls. My girl chicks do the fighting too. It is not a sex indicator in chicks.

They are buff Bantams.

Aw! I love buffs! I used to have a Bantam Buff Cochin, he was my baby. His name was Juno, but I got mites at the beginning of the year last year and he past :( How much would you sell them for?
really, you got mites. Hahaha. Sorry couldn't help it there. :)

Back
Top Bottom