Oregon

Hello Oregonians!

I have two 3-month old cockerels for sale near Forest Grove. They are both Welsummers from Channing Grisham / Lowell Barber lines originally. They are not from a hatchery.

I have 6 roosters and I am only keeping one, a Wyandotte (not a welsummer). These boys have been hand raised and socialized around hens and humans. I just can't keep this many boys! If you are interested in one or both, I will sell them to you at a great price!

You can buy both, keep the one you like best, or make him into dinner, I don't mind!
They are not yet crowing, but once the crowing chorus gets out of control, they will be going to freezer camp.

Welsummers lay very dark terra cotta brown eggs. Pairing him as a sire with your laying hens will result in a lovely dark egg color, laid by the CHICKS he sires. Welsummers are known as the 'classic' looking rooster, notably used by Kellogg's.

Last edited:
Hello Oregonians!

I have two 3-month old cockerels for sale near Forest Grove. They are both Welsummers from Channing Grisham / Lowell Barber lines originally. They are not from a hatchery.

I have 6 roosters and I am only keeping one, a Wyandotte (not a welsummer). These boys have been hand raised and socialized around hens and humans. I just can't keep this many boys! If you are interested in one or both, I will sell them to you at a great price!

You can buy both, keep the one you like best, or make him into dinner, I don't mind!
They are not yet crowing, but once the crowing chorus gets out of control, they will be going to freezer camp.

Welsummers lay very dark terra cotta brown eggs. Pairing him as a sire with your laying hens will result in a lovely dark egg color, laid by the CHICKS he sires. Welsummers are known as the 'classic' looking rooster, notably used by Kellogg's.

Forest Grove is just to far from Eugene!!! LOL.. I would gladly take one off your hands if it wasn't so far I have two welsummer eggs in the bator going strong..

Forest Grove is just to far from Eugene!!! LOL.. I would gladly take one off your hands if it wasn't so far I have two welsummer eggs in the bator going strong..

We could meet in the middle at Salem? If you'll take both
wink.png

We could meet in the middle at Salem? If you'll take both
wink.png

LOL... I just procured a Lavender Buff Orpington 5 months old because I am culling our older rooster....buuuuuutttttttt having a welsummer may be worth the effort...how much do you want for them both?

My gosh, DH is going to divorce me for sure lol
lau.gif

LOL... I just procured a Lavender Buff Orpington 5 months old because I am culling our older rooster....buuuuuutttttttt having a welsummer may be worth the effort...how much do you want for them both?

My gosh, DH is going to divorce me for sure lol
lau.gif

You just tell him you need it so you can produce fertile Welsummer eggs and sell the extra eggs for profit! See, it all works out!
clap.gif
I will PM you with price :)

Back
Top Bottom