Oregon

Roseburg here, Snow came and looking for more tonight...
wee.gif
jumpy.gif

pb-130110-holysnow-da-08.photoblog900.jpg

Rare snowstorm blankets Holy Land, brings brief joy to war-weary Damascus
http://photoblog.nbcnews.com/_news/...d-brings-brief-joy-to-war-weary-damascus?lite

Last edited:
Noncentzer, Drove back from Eugene this evening, no snow up there or on the way south until I got withing a couple of miles of home, NE Douglas County. Oregon Trip Checked was very helpful this morning in deciding to make the trip up there today. Safe travels.

I hate snow. I know it's a pretty strong emotion towards weather... but I really really hate it so it's lucky for me that we go years with out having any that lasts more than a day.

I hate snow. I know it's a pretty strong emotion towards weather... but I really really hate it so it's lucky for me that we go years with out having any that lasts more than a day.
I like snow. I seriously dislike the super-cold dry weather. 20 degrees this AM. The sun came up and warmed it to 22. whoo hoo. At least snow is pretty. until it gets all mucky and muddy.

It's warmer when it snows that's for sure. We got up to 32° yesterday after starting at19°. Looking at more frozen waters, hooking up the hose to the hotwater tank again today. The snow that was plowed into the ditches from the pre-christmas snow is still there.

Back
Top Bottom