Oregon

I too got caught in Wilco and heard the peep peep peep of chicks. They are so cute. I was given some adult hens so I just don't have time to integrate the babies but I would like to try next year!

We are building a coop based on the purina plan 48" x48" with a skylight roof. I have them in a temporary coop and they free range....BUT wait...

HELP HELP...they found out dog flap and are breaking into the sun porch! How would you go about training them to stay out? They are very friendly and follow me around so I am out of ideas of how to keep them off the porch...

I too got caught in Wilco and heard the peep peep peep of chicks. They are so cute. I was given some adult hens so I just don't have time to integrate the babies but I would like to try next year!

We are building a coop based on the purina plan 48" x48" with a skylight roof. I have them in a temporary coop and they free range....BUT wait...

HELP HELP...they found out dog flap and are breaking into the sun porch! How would you go about training them to stay out? They are very friendly and follow me around so I am out of ideas of how to keep them off the porch...
First- Welcome

Seccond- I am in Astoria too

Third- If you would like chicks? Astor school is hatching chicks. I am picking them up on Tuesday and they will be ready to go home in a month from today.

Forth- Try putting some sort of weight on the doggie door. Enough that the dog can still make it but the chickens cant.

Hi looking for some meat chicken hatching eggs and turkey hatching eggs
Any one know where to get some local . Or best place to order them

I have a friend who claims to have trained her chickens by spraying them with a garden hose when they tried to go where she didn't want them to. Sounds a bit cruel, but also like a bit fun. And I don't think the chicken made the connection that the person with the treats is also the source of the water, so ...

Back
Top Bottom