Oregon

Hello from just across the river. Just making my way into the Social section of this site, and hopefully be hanging around both her and the WA threads (BG is so close to Portland we almost count as OR right?

No adult birds on the place yet just getting back into it after years away.
frow.gif
I hang out on the WA thread all the time, so do a few others from OR. More than glad to have ya here. But this one moves MUCH slower than the fast WA thread

One of my cockerels and one of his pullets. They are buff Cochin bantams from Duane Urch.
2C67A2B6-D6FB-4CEA-B229-140A6AB09624-17953-00000C2406060646_zps64029809.jpg

They are the sweetest things ever, especially the pullets.
Is one of those Hope? How's s/he doing?

:frow I hang out on the WA thread all the time, so do a few others from OR. More than glad to have ya here. But this one moves MUCH slower than the fast WA thread

Is one of those Hope? How's s/he doing?

Yes, the cockerel is Hope - he needs a new name now, lol. Other than being smaller than the other Cochins, he's doing great and is already protecting the pullets.

We got eight chicks from a local guy and they are thriving but our coop only holds ten hens total so we can only keep five of them so will have three to sell. They are 3 weeks old now and plan to sell them locally as pullets in June since I need to keep the ones that get on the best with our current flock.

I know there is a sale section on BYC but I can figure out how to navigate it by state and don't want to ship.

I will have one Buff Orpington, one Silver Wyandotte and one Golden (red?) Wyandotte. Any thoughs as to how I should sell them?

Last edited:
We got eight chicks from a local guy and they are thriving but our coop only holds ten hens total so we can only keep five of them so will have three to sell. They are 3 weeks old now and plan to sell them locally as pullets in June since I need to keep the ones that get on the best with our current flock.

I know there is a sale section on BYC but I can figure out how to navigate it by state and don't want to ship.

I will have one Buff Orpington, one Silver Wyandotte and one Golden (red?) Wyandotte. Any thoughs as to how I should sell them?
Craigslist in Salem, very easy to navigate and will sell them quick. Always sell chickens within a day:) good luck!

Try Craigslist Salem, always sold my chickens within a day and easy to navigate.

Back
Top Bottom