Oregon

Does anyone know of any SQ Serama, Wyandotte bantam, or frizzle Cochin bantam breeders who have 1-5 day old chicks available? I just hatched a Serama and it's looking like the other ones aren't going to hatch, and the one that's zipping is having issues so it probably won't make it either :( I don't want my Serama to be lonely. I also don't want to go to the feed store and waste my money on a non-SQ chick that I'll just have to give away later... So if anyone knows anybody, please PM me.

Does anyone know of any SQ Serama, Wyandotte bantam, or frizzle Cochin bantam breeders who have 1-5 day old chicks available? I just hatched a Serama and it's looking like the other ones aren't going to hatch, and the one that's zipping is having issues so it probably won't make it either
sad.png
I don't want my Serama to be lonely. I also don't want to go to the feed store and waste my money on a non-SQ chick that I'll just have to give away later... So if anyone knows anybody, please PM me.
My son just hatched a couple of bantam BLRWs on Monday...I'm sure he'd be happy to sell one or two...no splash laced in this batch, and I can never tell until wing feathers start coming in better if they are blue laced or black laced...not SHOW quality, since they aren't recognized, but the parents of these guys are gorgeous, and very typy...they could be shown AOV, or used for breeding...

I think that Cree Farm still has Ameracaunas, probably some of the best in the country at that, I had some from them that were amazing birds. I highly recommend them to anyone. A quick search for them will get you their contact info.
I had red leakage issues as well as beard issues with Cree birds...I'm glad you got some you were happy with, but there are better Ams out there... ;)

To all the new folks: WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's great to have so many new peeps here!!!
celebrate.gif

I guess I should qualify with its been years since I was involved in poultry and things can change quickly. Heck I was looking at PNPA and WFF breeder lists and only recognized like two names. Makes me feel old.

OK I have my chicks out in milwaukie and I hd my chicks out lucky secure because a falcon tryed to swoop and snatch one and today bout in beavercreek I had my big girls free ranging and suddenly a hawk was circling any ideas how to deter predatorial birds awat

They have them as chicks at Healing Ponds in Beaverton....http://healingponds.com/chicks-pullets-hatching-eggs/. Not sure about pullets which is what it sounds like you are wanting/ But they are super nice and helpful, I would give them a call! The last time I was in there they still had some chicks from our "batch" that are now fully feathered and outside at our house...GL!

They have them as chicks at Healing Ponds in Beaverton....http://healingponds.com/chicks-pullets-hatching-eggs/. Not sure about pullets which is what it sounds like you are wanting/ But they are super nice and helpful, I would give them a call! The last time I was in there they still had some chicks from our "batch" that are now fully feathered and outside at our house...GL!
The Healing Ponds website spells Ameraucana with an "i", which may be a simple spelling error on their part but usually means they are really Easter Eggers. Nothing against EEs, I have a bunch of them, just something to be aware of if you're looking for true Ams.

Back
Top Bottom