Oregon

There are certainly "bubbles" of Salem I choose to avoid, but I live in the southern part and luckily I don't have to leave the area often as south has all the stores I need, etc. There is some beautiful country on the outskirts at all directions for sure though.

For all the people that are going to the PNPA sgow i'm selling him
for $30 and he's really nice and he's poses really good for all those Serama lovers and i have a buff one two he's $20 but i haven't worked with him :)

I had a great time at the poultry swap in Corvallis today! I saw tons of beautiful birds. Took me a while to find one that said take me home. But I finally found her. And now my little backyard flock is complete. The hard part is being patient enough to keep her quarentined as long as I should. But I will use this time to get her used to us. My other four I've raised from three days old so they come right to us and eat out of our hands. Our new girl (no name yet) is a bit skidish, but I did manage to get her to eat some yogurt off my finger. So it's a start!
Isn't she pretty?

Last edited:
I also had a great time at the poultry swap today. It was my first event in the poultry world. I dragged my mom along to help me with my hobby, and she helped me buy a pair of my dream birds, as well as some great additions to my growing duck flock. Good times!

I went sand! I was cleaning the coop and run last night as we are having a "hen house warming" today. Husbands family is coming over to see his handy work. Good thing it's raining. But I was cleaning yesterday and decided to give sand a try in the run. Any tips or tricks. So far it looks drier. So that's good.

Back
Top Bottom