Oregon

Hello! I live in Central Oregon, also known as the High Desert. Lots of Ponderosa Pines and Sugar Pines, but dirt? No such thing here...we have what we fondly call "cat litter" for dirt.

Temperature swings on this side of "the mountain" can be terrible. Super hot one day, then it will dip down into the teens at night.

Anyone else in the La Pine area?
idunno.gif

Last edited:
I'm only 140 miles away, lol. Actually, I'll be in Bend maybe tomorrow, but definitely on Wednesday. Maybe Thursday if my chicks aren't in on Wednesday. We frequently go to Bend, mainly by Community Transportation, since my mother and two of the neighbors volunteer to drive the county vans.

I'm getting 2 SLW, 2 BLRW, 2 SL Polish, and 4 Jungle Fowl (probably not what they really are, but I figured I would give it a try).

Hello! I live in Central Oregon, also known as the High Desert. Lots of Ponderosa Pines and Sugar Pines, but dirt? No such thing here...we have what we fondly call "cat litter" for dirt. Temperature swings on this side of "the mountain" can be terrible. Super hot one day, then it will dip down into the teens at night. Anyone else in the La Pine area? :idunno
Looks kinda familiar, I grew up south of Klamath Falls. Juniper and sage brush, chasing Horny Toads was fun though.

Back
Top Bottom