Oregon

Actually we are right behind Sun Forest Estates in Forest Meadows! Lol! Oh that would be fun to meet up for coffee at the Red Rooster sometime! How many chickens do you have? We have nine (so far) lol! :)

Anyone near the Salem area have a Frizzle chick available? My son really wants one, and since we have just acquired 3 layer chicks just days old, now would be an ideal time so it can be raised with a group.

There is this place in Beaverton, Oregon called the healing ponds. I lknow they carry some bantem breeds you may be able to get a frizzel chick from them .

Here's their link: http://healingponds.com/
Anyone near the Salem area have a Frizzle chick available? My son really wants one, and since we have just acquired 3 layer chicks just days old, now would be an ideal time so it can be raised with a group.

I still have about 8 dozen organically frown Growing Strawberry plants and a few dozen bare roots for sale. These is an ad in the selling thread for more information. They are "seascapes". We are using the $ to buy trees and berries for our permaculture project. So far we planted 2 espaliered pear trees,(bosc and bartlett) two dwarf apples and a five variety semi dwarfed cherry tree. Also have some rhubarb, a few blueberries, a red current, a goose berry and a marion berry that are stuill in pots PM me if you are interested.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...berries-price-includes-shipping#post_13165856

Last edited:
I've finally made it back to Oregon from wintering in Texas and I'm still looking for a new place to live. I need to rent for several months to a year while I work on getting a mortgage loan together. Anyone know of a rental which would allow pets and maybe has pasture with it for my horse in the Boring/Damascus/Eagle Creek/Estacada/???? area? I'm a dog trainer and small dog boarding provider and have owned my business for 29 years.

I need help, friends! It's been a challenging few months. Thanks in advance.

I've finally made it back to Oregon from wintering in Texas and I'm still looking for a new place to live. I need to rent for several months to a year while I work on getting a mortgage loan together. Anyone know of a rental which would allow pets and maybe has pasture with it for my horse in the Boring/Damascus/Eagle Creek/Estacada/???? area? I'm a dog trainer and small dog boarding provider and have owned my business for 29 years.

I need help, friends! It's been a challenging few months. Thanks in advance.
Have you looked on craigslist?? Know a few people that have rented some pretty nice places off there. Best of luck :)

Got my chicks from Central Oregon Ranch Supply yesterday. They seem to have had a rough trip from Idaho, but they're all healthy and running around. Just a swollen comb and some red knees on one Polish, and a few small red spots on other combs from pecking. Box has been extended since the first pic was taken.

SLW

BLRW

SL Polish

Supposed Thai Jungle Fowl, though they look suspiciously similar to my Sumatra when it was that young. Though I also don't know what a Thai chick looks like.

Supposed Saipan Jungle Fowl

SLW

OMG the one on the left looks like it could just cry... how adorable!!

BLRW

these look like Splash blrw to me, my favorite
big_smile.png

SL Polish

I love polish too, I had a polish once as my rare exotic chick but it didn't make it past 2 days :(

Supposed Thai Jungle Fowl, though they look suspiciously similar to my Sumatra when it was that young. Though I also don't know what a Thai chick looks like.

Supposed Saipan Jungle Fowl
whoa I have no idea what a jungle fowl is.. cool!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom