Oregon

If anyone is looking, I have many young pullets, New Hampshire and Black Copper Marans that I will not be breeding forward and need new homes soon. Hatch dates Feb. - April, 2014, none are laying yet, $10/each. PM me with interest/questions. Also lots of cockerals :)

Hi all! I'm new here! I am in The Dalles, Oregon and I have Rhode Island Reds and New Hampshire Reds and am currently looking for 2 show hens for my girls. So happy to be here!

I've got 14 Runner duck eggs ready to hatch! And I still have 4 wk, 6 wk and 10 week old Runners looking for homes in the Portland, Oregon area. Although some people expressed interest in getting ducklings, not everyone came back for them when they hatched. If anyone is interested in juveniles or newly hatched, message me at [email protected]. The good thing about the older ducklings: no heater lamp needed, they are on adult food plus the usual niacin or brewers yeast and they were raised by Mom so they have the oils needed to allow them to swim without sinking.
Any other suggestions about what to do with such a large flock are welcome (duck soup is not an option). I only wanted 2-3 originally!

Back
Top Bottom