Oregon

Does anyone in 'SOUTHERN OREGON ' area have an incubator that could help me out??? I have breeding silkies and would love to try to hatch out some eggs....... Let's work out some type of deal...
wee.gif

Thanks~

Today the fair will hopefully bring homes for the pekin Drakes, and hopefully some ducklings! Our drakes are so sweet right now, so part of me wants to keep them, unfortunately I am not home every day, and can't watch them to make sure they don't hurt the chickens. I knew this going in, that if we had a roo or a drake we wound need to figure things out, just didn't realize that it would be so difficult :(

Does anyone in 'SOUTHERN OREGON ' area have an incubator  that could help me out???    I have breeding silkies and would love to try to hatch out some eggs.......  Let's work out some type of deal...    :weee
Thanks~ 

Why don't you let the hens hatch and take care of them they are great moms!

Today the fair will hopefully bring homes for the pekin Drakes, and hopefully some ducklings! Our drakes are so sweet right now, so part of me wants to keep them, unfortunately I am not home every day, and can't watch them to make sure they don't hurt the chickens. I knew this going in, that if we had a roo or a drake we wound need to figure things out, just didn't realize that it would be so difficult :(

I hope you find homes for your Ducks, the fair is a good idea I think I'll try that for my silkies. I love hatching them out but can only keep so many and it's very hard parting with them and finding a good home.

My husband, in an attempt to make the best of craigslist, made this add. Enjoy
tongue.png

We love this little guy, but our city does not allow male dinosaurs, and he has started making the most god-awful racket in the mornings. Nothing worse than the call of an adolescent male dinosaur to wake you from your peaceful slumber.

We've heard some people just cook and eat their male dinosaurs, and I imagine they taste just like chicken, but as you can tell from the photos, this guy is a bantam, so there is not much meat on him.

If you can give this guy a good home, let us know. We will deliver a reasonable distance.

LOL I love it!XD

If I didn't have almost twenty chickens I would love to buy him:/ Hmm...Maybe I could. I love to hear a rooster crowing but I am packed with roosters and I don't know if another would fit. Yes, he is a tiny, adorable bantam but I just am worried of him fighting with others. He may not fight, though...I WANT HIM SO BAD XD

I have a brahma bantam rooster chick, he's a month old and will most likely be beautiful when he grows up and great for show. He loves to be on my lap but he pecks at all of my smaller bantam chicks. If you had month old chicks bigger than him then I bet he'd get along but if you have no chicks he may need to be a indoor pet as a baby. I am located in elmira oregon and if you are interested then PM me! (I do not want him bought for butchering, you should know how to properly care for chicks before buying him, prices range from 1.00-5.00$.) I will take him back a soon as possible and return the money if you don't want him or don't like his behavior. His name is Neptune.

We discussed getting sikies, but for now we wanted to try our hand at egg production good luck know he will find agoid place to be ;)

Today the fair will hopefully bring homes for the pekin Drakes, and hopefully some ducklings! Our drakes are so sweet right now, so part of me wants to keep them, unfortunately I am not home every day, and can't watch them to make sure they don't hurt the chickens. I knew this going in, that if we had a roo or a drake we wound need to figure things out, just didn't realize that it would be so difficult
sad.png

My mom will probably LOVE to take your ducks. I'll tell her!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom