Oregon

LOL I love it!XD

If I didn't have almost twenty chickens I would love to buy him:/ Hmm...Maybe I could. I love to hear a rooster crowing but I am packed with roosters and I don't know if another would fit. Yes, he is a tiny, adorable bantam but I just am worried of him fighting with others. He may not fight, though...I WANT HIM SO BAD XD

He is beautiful isn't he? I'm very fortunate that he found a great home.

Hey Southern Oregon~
I have a FREE 2 months old E E chick which i'm pretty sure is a Roo . Got it at the grange as a pullet sexed chick. It has more red on wings(than this picture shows) and the pea comb has 3 ridges forming...hasn't crowed yet.

~ FREE 2 MONTH OLD EE CHICK~
I could be wrong, but this still looks pullet-ish to me? not sure that it's a cockerel just yet!

Does anyone in 'SOUTHERN OREGON ' area have an incubator that could help me out??? I have breeding silkies and would love to try to hatch out some eggs....... Let's work out some type of deal...
wee.gif

Thanks~
I am not in southern oregon, I'm in northwest oregon in Forest Grove, but I have two incubators I would be happy to fill for you :) maybe a last resort if you cant find anyone closer. just offering!
smile.png

You are so sweet to offer...but i live in Talent ...  thank you....  was on youtube earlier...how to make incubators ...thinking on doing that  :)  
I'm up the road a little in Widerville/Grants Pass. I've got a couple of hens that would love eggs to sit on, they are mad at me for stealing them from them. Just a matter of logistics.

Back
Top Bottom