Oregon

Here is a pretty Freedom Mutt pullet that hatched here this spring.

I haven't responded to this for a while, because until a few days ago, we had been out of the chicken business. Now, here we are, in Roseburg, with a big fishtank with 6 chicks under a heating lamp. When they outgrow the tank, they will be moved down to my mothers place in Green.

In addition to my previously posted rooster I now have eight bantam chicks available ($2/ea) and six bantam hens available ($5/ea). I am in Lebanon. I've decided to get rid of all my bantams and only keep my dual purpose large fowl. Reply or PM if you're interested, thanks.
smile.png

I haven't responded to this for a while, because until a few days ago, we had been out of the chicken business. Now, here we are, in Roseburg, with a big fishtank with 6 chicks under a heating lamp. When they outgrow the tank, they will be moved down to my mothers place in Green.
Hi BearDrummer,

I am outside of Roseburg between Green and Dixonville. What kind of chicks do you have? I am down to 3 two yr ol EE hens. Hoping to expand next year. :D

Hi BearDrummer,

I am outside of Roseburg between Green and Dixonville. What kind of chicks do you have? I am down to 3 two yr ol EE hens. Hoping to expand next year. :D
Right now, we have 2 Americana, 2 Wyandotte, a yellow sexlink and a barred rock chick(s), Tomorrow Coastal gets another shipment in, and I hope to get some Rhode Island Reds, and maybe another barred rock... maybe some more sexlinks since they tend to bigger eggs. I'll find out tomorrow...

UPDATE: Coastal will not be getting any RIR's in. According to the manager, they will have Buff Orpington, assorted brown and white, Barred Rock, Americauna, and red sexlink. They open at 8... We will be sitting in the parking lot waiting...

Back
Top Bottom