Oregon

Hello To all Oregonians. I live south of you in the evil water thieving corporate state of California. I have spent much time in your fair state. The Umpqua river, Mt. Bachelor, Crater Lake, all wonderful spots. I am writing to see if ANYONE HAS ANY DUCKS FOR SALE. A good friend who lives in Ashland got duckds from me a year ago, and just lost them to predators. He wants to get more laying age ducks, he will drive, he is a good guy who loves birds.,... Any Ideas? thanks, Luke PM me if possible, Cheers.

I am retracting my statement as I spoke to the hatchery and they've been thoroughly expected and had no other issues in that hatch, previous hatches, or hatches after mine. I kind of jumped to conclusions trying to solve the mystery behind the illness and pointed fingers before I had had any birds analyzed. These people are very reasonable and apparently are cleaner than most of the other birds you can get around here! Obviously my "protect my babies" instinct came in a little too strong (which happens frequently, actually, lol) and I just put the puzzle together before I had all the right pieces.

Sooo yes. I'm apologizing and hoping my stupid little backyard flock doesn't dissuade anyone from giving them a try. They're fantastically friendly people and don't deserve to be punished for my "put the cart before the horse" behavior.

Last edited:
Quote:
sickbyc.gif

Thanks for the heads up!! I've heard of them, but hadn't known anyone with birds from there. Sorry about your birds!!
hit.gif

Last edited:
Beautiful EE Roo Needs a New Home

Our neighbors have called the city and we must re-home our beautiful boy. "Bill" needs to find a new home. He is very affectionate and mostly well behaved. He does tend to be a bit more aggressive with the kids although, he comes to me to be picked up and will even sit in my lap. He is very protective of his flock. He lost most of his tail feathers and almost lost his life protecting the hens from a dog that got into the yard. As you can see, they are starting to grow back.

We are in Vancouver city limits. You can pick him up or I will bring him to you. He was raised as a day old hatchling in our home and he is a very much loved pet. Please no inquiries from anyone wanting chicken dinner.

Thank you.

63340_dsc_2244.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom