Oregon

I've got the barn all cleaned out, raked, and bedded down, so it's ready and waiting for the Geese!
big_smile.png

We're going to purchase a "Giant" sized wire crate, that should hopefully hold all eight Geese, at least to get them home. Only problem is, I don't think that it will fit in my SUV. It's REALLY big!

I have had three truck options fall through on us, so we could really use some help in that area. Still waiting to hear on one. But if that one's a no-go, don't know what we'll do?!
idunno.gif

Any peeps out there with a truck, willing to drive from Forest Grove to Colton on Friday afternoon?! Please, please, please, with Sugar Plums on top!!!
love.gif

Thanks,

Kitty

I will be looking for Appenzeller fertile chicken eggs or sexed chicks in the spring. Know of any breeders around these parts? I only want a couple of them.

Quote:
Honeysucklehills on the WA thread is trying to get rid of a roo right now, don't know if she breeds them or just happens to have an extra boy. She might know of a local source though ...

Hi all, thought I would throw this out here, I need a Buff Orpington Rooster for breeding purposes, been looking for a while with no luck. Willing to travel for the right rooster. Thanks, PM me if you have one within reasonable driving distance of Portland.

Quote:
Honeysucklehills on the WA thread is trying to get rid of a roo right now, don't know if she breeds them or just happens to have an extra boy. She might know of a local source though ...

OK, I'll check with them. Thanks!

Quote:
I have a truck and enclosed horse trailer, but surely there is someone out there with a truck and/or trailer closer than me.
idunno.gif
It's not the drive from Forest Grove to Colton, it's the 250 miles from Grants Pass to Forest Grove (and 250 back) that is causing my problem.
hit.gif
Come on someone, it's for a really good cause!!!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Quote:
I have a truck and enclosed horse trailer, but surely there is someone out there with a truck and/or trailer closer than me.
idunno.gif
It's not the drive from Forest Grove to Colton, it's the 250 miles from Grants Pass to Forest Grove (and 250 back) that is causing my problem.
hit.gif
Come on someone, it's for a really good cause!!!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Awww! Great news! We have a guy with a truck coming and helping us, and he only lives about five miles away from us. And we bought a big ole crate to put them in. So we're covered! That would have been horrible for you to have to make that trip, especially the day before, the day before, Christmas!
hugs.gif

Now everybody pray they get in the crate with no issue!
fl.gif
Positive People Power!

Back
Top Bottom