Oregon

HI NEIGHBORS!!! I thought I would venture out of the Washingtonian forum and check this one out! I wondered if any of you know where I can find Brahmas (boy or girls), Faverolles (boy or girls), Australorps, blue or lavender Orpingtons, or Sussex hens or pullets that are not terribly far away from SE Washington? I have heard Cloverleaf has beautiful Favs and have seen the pics of some, but I am kinda far away. Although, I have in-laws in Salem and as long as I convinced my hubby to make a trip out of it I could maybe make it out that way!!

I have faverolle eggs under my broody hen but I live really really close to cloverleaf and thats wear I got 2 of my chickens from and the eggs my faverolle hen layed was from the hen I got from cloverleaf. My eggs will hatch in 10 days so if u are willing to come down then I will sell you some. Oh and sorry but there not full bred there crossed with black silkie. So they will turn out black because my faverolle is black and they will be probally more fluffy then usual.

HI NEIGHBORS!!! I thought I would venture out of the Washingtonian forum and check this one out! I wondered if any of you know where I can find Brahmas (boy or girls), Faverolles (boy or girls), Australorps, blue or lavender Orpingtons, or Sussex hens or pullets that are not terribly far away from SE Washington? I have heard Cloverleaf has beautiful Favs and have seen the pics of some, but I am kinda far away. Although, I have in-laws in Salem and as long as I convinced my hubby to make a trip out of it I could maybe make it out that way!!

There is a guy that breeds lavender orpingtons on craigslist located in La Center. They are straight run. Just trying to help. I am planning on getting a couple next spring.

Also if want some too I will have easter eggers hatching in 10 days too and silkie and random brown eggs the silkie eggs are full bred and the easter egger are full but the random brown eggs arnt because I dont havea roo for my brown egg layers that is the same kind. Also I have one buff orpington that I am willing to part with and 2 americanas that I am willing to part with if anyone is intreseted please pm me.

frow.gif
My friend Laurel is in Central Oregon (PiperOmar on here) and she's got Orps, Favs, and Dark Brahmas that are GORGEOUS!!! :)

I'm only about 30 minutes from Salem.

frow.gif
My friend Laurel is in Central Oregon (PiperOmar on here) and she's got Orps, Favs, and Dark Brahmas that are GORGEOUS!!! :)

I'm only about 30 minutes from Salem.
Man, the selection around you is wonderful! I seem to find mostly production birds around me or those from hatcheries at feed stores! I have to see if I can convince my hubby that we need to go visit his dad & step-mom again real soon so I can say "well, since we're heading that way how about....."
I saw ChickenRustler's roo from you and he is very lovely and handsome!!!

Back
Top Bottom