Oregon

Quote: Oh boy.;.....so sorry to hear all of the troubles with your poochies!! :( Yeah, nothing so frustrating as people breeding their dogs because the can, rather than should....

The one with the anemia...are they thinking immune mediated hemolytic anemia? Is she on steroids?

Last edited:
Thanks Shelia that would be helpful!! Thanks for caring. He has never been into the vet, and was hip and had hip and heart certs done when he was a year old. He has not been sick a day in his whole life. He actually is doing much better this week. He is getting a younger brother at the end of the month he is a grey landseer. My daughter is taking his half sister.

hey guys was gonna post a picture of my new puppy I am getting but the items on the reply bar that you could attach a photo is gone??? Anyone else have this problem?

It's the latest upgrade to BYC. Lot's of us are having issues. I finally got so fed up with it that I downloaded Firefox (free, open source Browser). No issues, with that Browser (that is what I am using now).

I hate using two Browsers (I.E. & Firefox) but there is no help for it.

Some people have had some luck with this:
Clear cach (cookies/temp files/history)
Close Explorer
Reboot

If that does not work (and it did not for me), download Firefox (it is a safe Browser that thousands prefer over Internet Explorer). It is a different 'feel' over IE but not difficult and, when you are downloading, you have the radio button option to import all of your favorite's (to include your 'home page') to Firefox.

Hope that helps!!

Sheila :)

PS. I am off to an appointment but will get with you on your Newfie.

yuckyuck.gif

I would love to go to the Specialty, I use to show my Shih-tzu and may show this guy, I will have to look at breed standard again though. Always had blacks, not sure if any white is allowed on the face of the landseers. I may go to the rose city classic. Cant wait to meet you Shelia at the Bird show!!!!1

Back
Top Bottom