Oreo Is Not Acting Like Herself...Weird

Mar 6, 2019
UK
Hi, some of y’all may know I own A pet chicken named Oreo.
She’s on YouTube as well...
Anyway she’s a pretty annoying, followes me everywere and early in the morning she screams for food like a rooster but she lays eggs.
Anyhow for the past week she has been acting strangely.
She will not come out her coop at all in the morning and she is not sitting on any eggs, and on top of that she makes those broody chicken noises when I open the cage, I have to physically pull her out of the coop
When I lock all the doors so she can’t get back in, she will eat, drink, and chicken stuff then straight after that she sits in this baby slide we have I’m our year and sits the all day puffed up,
She does not look ill but idk.
Can somone please help me!

she has been acting strangely.
She will not come out her coop at all in the morning and she is not sitting on any eggs, and on top of that she makes those broody chicken noises when I open the cage, I have to physically pull her out of the coop
When I lock all the doors so she can’t get back in, she will eat, drink, and chicken stuff then straight after that she sits in this baby slide we have I’m our year and sits the all day puffed up,
She does not look ill but idk.
Can somone please help me!
Can you post a video of her acting like that? Give us a link to the youtube video.
How old is she?
It sounds like she's broody to me.

Back
Top Bottom