Organic Soy-Free Feed Supply Near Atlanta?

You said that you used Purina, I am trying to find an ingredient label for purina. You wouldn't still happen to have one, would you? I certainly do not like that they are not very transparent about their ingredints. They just keep saying it is non gmo ingredients. Why not tell us what exactly is in it? Oh and their added Oyster shells, does that mean we don't need then to give them extra calcium?

Sorry I missed your calcium question. If the feed is stating oyster strong then no you don't need to provide. I fed all flock (higher protein) so did offer oyster shell but not sure they really ate it. I only saw them tump the saucer over.

Sorry I missed your calcium question. If the feed is stating oyster strong then no you don't need to provide. I fed all flock (higher protein) so did offer oyster shell but not sure they really ate it. I only saw them tump the saucer over.
Ahhh..I see. Yes! I wondered that about the corn on hot days. So, I really don't know either. Check out my latest post. i found 3 more organic places, two are in nc, small business, we can support, and I think they are cheaper than backyard, and one has a no corn option as well.

Ahhh..I see. Yes! I wondered that about the corn on hot days. So, I really don't know either. Check out my latest post. i found 3 more organic places, two are in nc, small business, we can support, and I think they are cheaper than backyard, and one has a no corn option as well.
Thanks my local feed store just started carrying BackyardFeed this week - 50# for $35 so will stick with them. Thanks & good luck to you. I usually ferment, but can't in the Summer since it draws flies - though maybe it was an ingredient in the Purina- hmmmm??

Thanks my local feed store just started carrying BackyardFeed this week - 50# for $35 so will stick with them. Thanks & good luck to you. I usually ferment, but can't in the Summer since it draws flies - though maybe it was an ingredient in the Purina- hmmmm??
That's great they started carrying it in your store! Good for them!

Back
Top Bottom