**ORNAMENT PHOTOS -- DAY OF ARRIVAL!**

Quote:
Is there a picture of this ??

I do, but they're on the camera at home.
Seemed silly to post a picture of broken china, but I can if you really want to see it. Will just have to be tonight when I do it.

Quote:
smom, I really enjoyed doing this, too!
And I'd do it again!!

I appreciate your kind offer, but judging from your signature line you have plenty to do as we get closer to Christmas! Don't worry about me. I'm actually feeling very blessed this year to have such a wonderful new circle of friends!

Dh has referred to you all as 'virtual friends', so it's been fun getting things in the mail, even broken things, to prove that you're all really out there
lol.png

ha ha ... I love having my virtual friends...

and as for my christmas.. Well not as crazy as you think.. it will actually be kinda lonely..

my bio kids will not be with me this year.. and I get along with my husbands kids but not really (know what I mean) so I am encouraging him to take them off somewhere and then It will just be me and the baby here for christmas..

Quote:

I have to agree!! My children's handmade ornaments are the first ones on the tree every year. They are my favorite. I hung one my oldest son made in preschool, he is 19 and away at college, his second year and it brought tears to my eyes to remember how little he was then. Ironically, my youngest is the same age he was then!!

I must say, there are a few that are just plain ugly, but I don't blame my children, some are pre made kits or made by the teacher (usually in preschool) and then they snapped a horrible pic of my kid and stuck in it there. They didn't even take the time to make sure they smiled. This mostly happened with my youngest son, because he is shy, but you would think his teacher would care enough to coax a smile out of him. He looked miserable in the picture. That one made me sad, not happy. I have worked in these exact same positions, making these same ornaments with kids and take my time to get great pictures of the kids, smiling and laughing because I know how special the ornaments are.

awww wegot..
hugs.gif
I'm sorry they got broken. And they were cute ones too!!!

Next time yall, when someone says something like that happens, take them at thier word. It isnt worth the extra drama to prove something got broke.

Quote:
Weren't they cute? I thought so. Like I posted earlier, DH wanted to glue them back together but not all the bits were there.

I didn't mind posting the pics, like you said, it proves how cute they were. I wasn't ever trolling for replacements. I just wanted to make sure my sender got credit for sending them, even if the PO danced on them.

My person got the ornaments I sent, but never posted pics or anything. She PM'ed me that she liked them, though. Would you like to see pics of those, too?
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom