**ORNAMENT PHOTOS -- DAY OF ARRIVAL!**

Okay here is the pics I promised only a little later than expected sorry.

I hoped it worked okay,
IMG_2615.jpg

Thank You peapatch I love all my goodies you sent, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Quote:
It MORE than counts! No one should feel badly because some sent more than others. We signed for an ornament exchange and it was never said you had to send more than one, that was personal choice. I just love my ornaments and I'm thrilled to have been able to take part in this exchange. I still cannot begin to tell you how much it meant for my students to make those ornaments and know that they are appreciated and loved.

I feel a little bad that I only sent one ornament as well. But, I made it myself..and that took a little time...and I think she liked it!?? Havent gotten mine yet...but I know I will treasure it....it comes from another chicken lover!!
smile.png

Thank You to Brenda - Ah bee 01 - for the cutest ornaments that arrived at our house yesterday! My sons were in awe that someone we dont even know would go to the effort to make us such beautiful things for our tree, we are very proud of the new additions! They fit right in with our kind of tree, it has all kinds of neat hand made stuff, we love them!
Thank you!

Tina/tfpets
BYCornaments6.jpg

Thanks Tina/ tfpets, but after looking at what the others have sent, the ones I made look so cheesy!!! I'm glad you liked them, this was so fun!!!
Brenda

It MORE than counts! No one should feel badly because some sent more than others. We signed for an ornament exchange and it was never said you had to send more than one, that was personal choice. I just love my ornaments and I'm thrilled to have been able to take part in this exchange. I still cannot begin to tell you how much it meant for my students to make those ornaments and know that they are appreciated and loved.

that's true. Thank you!
big_smile.png

and ahbee, your ornaments are super cute!!!​

Oh my I have loved reading this thread. Makes me so much wish I had participated. Awesome work everyone!!

This just broke my heart.
sad.png
How could any parent not cherish what their child made? I have an entire wall behind my computer desk dedicated to my children's artwork and wouldn't trade one single piece of it for an original Rembrandt.

Quote:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom