**ORNAMENT PHOTOS -- DAY OF ARRIVAL!**

I sent mine out on Dec 5th I haven't heard anything yet! I sent it by ups!!!
Should I post who it was going to?
I hope it got there!
sad.png

Brenda

Quote:
Yes I can believe it(after all its the holiday season, and you know that santa is watching so why would you take the chance when you have been good this long) you must have went to the same PHOTOGRAPHY 101 class that I did, didnt the picture of the inside of your purse, or your finger over the lense come out at least???
th.gif

I always grab the camera that I didn't bother to notice that the kids have already found it, touched it, and used it.
I pay for doubles, in the bigger size, and it's all from a low angle, mostly pointing to the tv. Look mom, I took a picture of the doodlebops! And this one is my room (see toys strewn about)..etc...

Hey SK I just deleted about 150 of those types of pics from our digital!
lol.png
th.gif

My oldest takes some really good staged pics though. He took some pictures of some Pirates of the Carribean McDonalds toys that he staged, and they really looked as though they were in the middle of an action scene. I would post a pic, but it's on my cell phone, and I don't know how to get it off of there. lol

ETA I wonder if my partner has received their ornament yet? I would think it should be there by now.

Last edited:
ha ha me too.... I think my digital camera was the best investment for that very reason.. LOL

I still get about 100 look the dog sitting in the dirty living room pics...

ha ha me too.... I think my digital camera was the best investment for that very reason.. LOL

I still get about 100 look the dog sitting in the dirty living room pics...

lol.png
lol.png

we get a lot of the wonder pets and spongebob ^_^​

I still have two from my classroom that haven't been logged in yet. I just sent PMs to them to reassure them that they are on the way. We had to send ours regular parcel because the budget wouldn't cover Priority. I'm sorry they are taking longer, but I hope you'll love them when they get there!

Back
Top Bottom