**ORNAMENT PHOTOS -- DAY OF ARRIVAL!**

Writer of Words wrote:

Oh my gosh I wasn't expecting a second box! Just look at these, thank you so much!

Your Welcome
celebrate.gif
, I'm so pleased that you like them. Have a Merry Christmas .​

Brought them to school this morning and the whole office staff just fawned all over them! They suggested I hang our icicles and stuffed chickies on the office tree in the front of the building!

Adorable ornaments! I love the chicken one. I do have a question, I received a beautiful quilted type ornament today but heres my problem. I am in an ornament exchange on another website also, the ornament that I received today had the creators real name on the box but I dont know if it came from a BYC member or from my homesteading site. Is there anyway to find out (I only know everyone by their screen names)? I want to make sure they know I got it and how pretty I think it is.

Ya'll are gonna be sooooooooooo jealous!!!!! Look at the incredible, awesome, extremely cool and extra cute ornament I got today from Mudhen!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you and thank you again...the best, very proud of it!!! AWESOME!!!!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif

HPIM9650.jpg

HPIM9647.jpg

It's pottery and it has a little light it sits on ...on my soup tureen shelf..where it will live all year long!!!! How absolutely awesome!! Thank you again Denise, wow!!!!
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom