**ORNAMENT PHOTOS -- DAY OF ARRIVAL!**

We got ours this morning. Thank you so much Kate! My kids are gaga over them
big_smile.png

3093405798_7b4838bb5a.jpg

I am so happy!!!
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
I received my ornaments today from KellyHM! They are ADORABLE! So perfect for my tree! I had forgotten to go get the mail today, my loving hubby trucked all the way down there (we have an extra long driveway) a few minutes ago to get it for me.

I will post picture when I find some batteries int his house that work!
barnie.gif

THANK YOU KELLY!!!!

Our ornament came in the mail today. We absolutely love it. THe youngest keeps saying ball, ball and my daughter is ready to make one. Thank you Deb (teeny tiny farm) and Merry Christmas.
13632_img_1581.jpg

13632_img_1570.jpg

13632_img_1556.jpg

10987_dsc02008.jpg

Here is my ornament!!!
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
It's already on the tree!!

It is absolutely gorgeous and I love it!!!! My first chicken ornament!!

Thank you so much Jen(Mrs Puff)!!!

I received it on Fri, but I wasn't able to post a pic of it until today. I'm sending out my partners ornament first thing in the morning. Since it was the first time I had tried that kind of ornament, I ran into a few snags. Hope they like it!! Sorry it's late!

As promised *but later than promised...
roll.png
here's my pretty girl I got from Lanissa, who so graciously sent her on to me while fighting the battle to keep her...
wink.png
unlike me who was not going to let someone else have that white chicken with the funky legs and me NOT get one... HA! mine's waiting to keep the new chick company until the tree goes up!
wink.png
Here's my new little lady:

IMG_0082.jpg

Isn't she adorable?!!
love.gif
Thanks, Lanissa! Merry CHRISTmas, BYCers!

I got mine too!
wee.gif
I'm not sure of the BYC name of who sent it, but thanks! I can't seem to find my camera, but I'll get a pic later!

Back
Top Bottom