**ORNAMENT PHOTOS -- DAY OF ARRIVAL!**

Quote:
Glad you got it! We had fun crafting it. My creative skills are more towards ideas and less towards assembly. Hope you liked it. It was a group effort.

Merry Christmas!!

cool.png

Dash & Ginger Chic

I just love seeing all these beautifull hand made ornaments! I havent gotten mine yet....and am biteing my nails every day the mailman comes! You all are very crafty people!!

We hit the jackpot!! We got a GREAT chicken ornament and another fabulous one as a bonus. This is just like Christmas... oh wait, it is!
Tfpets is a SUPER ornament swapper. Thanks a million!!

16462_dom_2.jpg

This pic doesn't do it justice. It was the coolest idea and perfectly executed.

16462_eskimo_angel.jpg

This is our bonus. It is an eskimo angel on a star that was brought back from Alaska. I call it my precious little Alaskan Angel.

I just hate it that due to the fact that I stink at photography you can't see all the beautiful detail in each of these. They are both gorgeous!!

Quote:
Just to add...Tfpets remembered that we had dom's and included that in the theme of the ornament.....It looks exactly like our lead hen, Dotty. I was elated when I opened the package. It will be a treasured ornament on our tree for all of our years.

Thank you very much Tfpets!

cool.png

Dash

Thank you WriterofWords!!!!I got mine yesterday, and just love them all! And thank you to your students for their beautiful works of art.
clap.gif

They are so sweet, I am putting them on my wreath (we won't have a tree this year).

The Santa turkey is just adorable!!
love.gif

I am looking for my camera and will post pictures as soon as I find it.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
This has been a great and fun swap!!

Just read that to the kids, they say Merry Christmas and are just tickled to death that everyone getting their ornaments value them. I just wish their parents and families valued them as much.

Here's the picture I promised (found my camera in my jacket pocket!
roll.png
) Merry Christmas to your students and you too!
Thank you again!
I'll post it in the other thread too....
HPIM3321.jpg

My girl that did the turkey was so excited that you knew it was a turkey! She was afraid you wouldn't know what it was. This was thrilling for my kids and I especially want to say thanks on behalf of one of my boys whose family doesn't celebrate Christmas. He made the Runner Duck in blue and white and the blue and silver tree with glitter. He got to participate because he was making Winter ornaments and not Christmas ornaments. Thank you for his being able to participate.

Back
Top Bottom