ornamental chicken breeds contest is now open :D

this site, a book called chickens by derek hall (year 2009), and storey's illustrated guide to poultry breeds (year 2007)
Storey's illustrated guide to poultry breeds- I LOVE that books. I have 3 ornamental breeds, all about 5 months old. Unfortunately, my Phoenix is hasn't...um...grown into his beauty (He's kinda ugly right now). Looking forward to watching this contest!!
wee.gif
Pam

Storey's illustrated guide to poultry breeds- I LOVE that books. I have 3 ornamental breeds, all about 5 months old. Unfortunately, my Phoenix is hasn't...um...grown into his beauty (He's kinda ugly right now). Looking forward to watching this contest!!
wee.gif
Pam
i'm looking forward to closing it lol. just need to find some judges....please pm me if you want to judge, this is supposed to already be closed but due to lack of judges it is still open....

i'm looking forward to closing it lol. just need to find some judges....please pm me if you want to judge, this is supposed to already be closed but due to lack of judges it is still open....

Okey doke. I would help, but I'm a newby to chickens. Not qualified. Plus, I suppose I can't judge contests with my photos in them.
yippiechickie.gif
Pam

so far i have 3 judges and looking for at least 2 more please pm me if you want to judge. you will be able to judge every cat. as well

CochinBrahmaLover, StarLover21, and County Boy

Back
Top Bottom