Ornamental Pheasant Breeders-Let's Connect

Hello everyone,
My name is Haley. I live in the Texas Hill Country near San Antonio. I have lots of animal care experience, especially avian species. I have worked with animals and all kinds of birds personally and professionally. I have been breeding and raising ducks and chickens for a few years.

I am starting an avian conservancy focusing on exotics, vulnerables, and ornamentals. I currently have many animals other than birds but am slowly adding to my flocks, especially pheasants.

Currently looking to connect with other pheasant breeders & conservationists.
Comment below your bird experience bio, species you breed/ sell. If you are located in Texas and/or ship pheasants please let me know what you have available or expect to have as well!!

Looking forward to meeting others in the hobby!

We have Cuturnix quail, Reeves pheasants and assorted ornamental pheasants.
23 quail
4 Reeves
8 ornamental pheasants
In the past we have raised Reeves, guinea fowl, and Red Legged Chukars.
Future, we will be relocating to our 20 acres of bare land. Where we plan on building a cabin, aviary and small barn. We will be expanding our flocks to much higher numbers and adding guinea fowl back into the mix.

Well long list here.red golden,Amherst,Reeves,swinhoe,Eliots,Edwards,cheer,blue eared,brown eared,temmnick,saytr,impeyan,Mikado,true silver,Jones silver,berlioz silver,Lewis silver,grey peacock.Have. pr and a trio of Jones silvers for sale 2019 hatch all siblings.I do ship but it is very expensive now.
In N.H.,Tony.

Back
Top Bottom