orp breeders?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shmooborp, Aug 17, 2008.

1. shmooborp

shmooborp artistic fowlism

i want to know who sells orp eggs because im going to be hatching this comming spring
    [​IMG]

2. warsawffagurl

warsawffagurl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2008
    Warsaw, IN
    ill have some in the spring!

3. sara

sara Title Needed Here

Lots of people have them. I'm not sure who all will have eggs. I do know that Hinkjc sells buff eggs all the time. I'll have blacks in the spring. There are lots of people with BBS, but I don't know who all will sell eggs. You could check with Speckledhen, MissPrissy, Katy, Tuffoldhen and I'm sure there are others for those colors. Good luck [​IMG]

4. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
  5. shmooborp

yep! i have some eggs from jody on the way.. but shes the only one i know that sells eggs. and i am also interested in bantam orps. i live in oregon btw, so the closer the state the better, but thats not a have to. my favorite colors are buff and blue and splash, i also like whites but i havent ever seen a breeder of white orps

6. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

I'll hopefully have some eggs to sell in the spring. Since you're in Oregon you might want to check with Korfus Kluckers...she's in Washington so she'd be close to you.

Kingscalls has bantams

Last edited: Aug 17, 2008
  7. sara

sara Title Needed Here

Catalpa farms is selling white orp eggs, but they are pricey. If they are like their other birds they are probably really nice. [​IMG]

8. shmooborp

yeah but korfus's eggs are a little spendy for me, i dont have that much money ( im only a kid and this is my FFA project) so i was hopeing for something like a dozen for 20 dollars so so, i know, im cheep. (pun intended)

9. shmooborp

i just wanted to say that u are all so awesome for helping me out [​IMG]

10. I*Eat*Chickens*Yum

I*Eat*Chickens*Yum Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:I would also like to hatch some Orps with the new bator I just ordered. I'll keep an eye out for your posts when you start selling them !

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by