orp breeders?

Catalupa, Jody's and Kofus eggs may be expensive but it speaks QUALITY

If you want cheaper, go on Eggbid or find some lesser quality or hatchery bred birds. They may not meet up to par as above breeders but I am sure they will be good egg layers!
wink.png

thats what i was thinking
smile.png
i ordered some from hinjk ( jody ) and i am looking for catalupa but cant find him/her on BYC.. so anyway, i also got an ofer from a very nice man for very inexpensive price, and he sent me pics, so i might get some from him too .. well actually i will cuz i cant beat that price he offered
smile.png

Quote:
I'll second that... you get what you pay for sometimes...
wink.png
But it depends on what you're going to do with them.

Hatched Jody's buff orph eggs and one of them which I kept became "Grand Champion" at the fair this year!!
So yea, Jodys buffs are awsome!

wee.gif

Quote:
Since your a 4-H Kid and going to show them I will send you a dozen for shipping only. I have blue/blacks and buffs all from Exhibition lines. I wont have any till late fall around Nov. though.

Korfus is another good one and great fertility! I have one of the blues and she is soooo very pretty, not old enough for the fair though. LOL

Only telling the truth! hehehe! I just am so pleased with the breeders here on BYC! I have not had a problem yet with any of the eggs I have been given to hatch.
big_smile.png

oh my goodness!! thank you so much korfus! such a kind offer! i will definatly takeu u up on that ( PM me the price) and i will ither paypal or send u a money order when your ready! thanks so much
smile.png
im going to have to write a list! LOL of all the breeders and people i plan to buy eggs from and what kinds and colors and when! my advisor is going to be so happy! we are planing on making a hen house at our school and selling eggs to go to our FFA 4-H funds
smile.png
and orps are the perfect breed
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom