Orpington Colors!

What are you getting?
Fawn Spring Farms-
Coming in the next hopefully week or two!
6 porcelain /some split jubilee (jubilee appearance)
6 chocolate mottled wheaten
3 silver laced
3 black mottled

Cocktown Funky Orpingtons-
Mid June!
(All chicks!!)
2 Isabel cuckoo
4 blue/splash
4 lavender mottled
3 red cuckoo

Heather Hawton-
June!
12 blue jubilee/blue splash jubilee eggs
(I am SO EXCITED)

Feathers & Fluff Farm
In the incubator!
17 blue buff Colombian eggs
6 left doing great going into lockdown in the next 2 days!!!

I am so. Freaking. Excited. To see what my flock looks like next year!! Definitely gonna need opinions on what color roos to keep 😂😂not well versed on chicken genetics as I’m used to ayam cemanis and French black copper marans.. colors are new to me!! I think all that I’m missing that I really want is some lemon cuckoo… I’ll have to track some down haha

Last edited:
Fawn Spring Farms-
3 silver laced
3 black mottled

Mid June!
(All chicks!!)
2 Isabel cuckoo
4 blue/splash
4 lavender mottled
3 red cuckoo

Heather Hawton-
June!
(I am SO EXCITED)

Feathers & Fluff Farm
In the incubator!

I am so. Freaking. Excited. To see what my flock looks like next year!! Definitely gonna need opinions on what color roos to keep 😂😂not well versed on chicken genetics as I’m used to ayam cemanis and French black copper marans.. colors are new to me!! I think all that I’m missing that I really want is some lemon cuckoo… I’ll have to track some down haha
Aaahhhh!!!! I'm so jealous! I love Orpingtons!! I have Lavender and Buff and the colors that have been mixed are BEAUTIFUL! I'll get some pictures of my chicks tomorrow and post them!

Fawn Spring Farms-
3 silver laced
3 black mottled

Mid June!
(All chicks!!)
2 Isabel cuckoo
4 blue/splash
4 lavender mottled
3 red cuckoo

Heather Hawton-
June!
(I am SO EXCITED)

Feathers & Fluff Farm
In the incubator!

That sounds like a good haul! Needs more Fairy Tail Farms eggs. lol 😝

@ColtHandorf Are you still selling English Orpington hatching eggs? I'm starting up a breeding program in Ohio and looking to start with some diversity in genetics. What colors you have cooking in TX? Feel free to message. You may not know me but I have been reading your experience and our brilliant resident genetic gurus to learn what I can.

@ColtHandorf Are you still selling English Orpington hatching eggs? I'm starting up a breeding program in Ohio and looking to start with some diversity in genetics. What colors you have cooking in TX? Feel free to message. You may not know me but I have been reading your experience and our brilliant resident genetic gurus to learn what I can.
Duh! I think you have your colors in your sig - assuming those are UTD.

They are pretty up-to-date. I'm having some fertility issues with a few pens. Their bottoms are just too fat. lol But you can shoot me a pm if you'd like. :)

I have Lavender and Buff Orpington mix and the roosters are beautiful! They've got every color in them minus pink! I also like the English Gold Laced and Silver Laced English Orpington! Oh, and I love Jubilee Orpingtons! Jubilee has to be my favorite!
Do you have pictures?

Back
Top Bottom