Orpington Egg List

Julie, I'd like to be on your list! A doz mixed: (6) mottled and (6) splash would be great! I'd take the earliest shipping date you have available. Thanks!

Put me on the list, if possible a dozen each of mottled and the blue/black/splash for any avalible date in January after the 10th. If a dozen each isn't possible then just a 1/2 dozen each is fine.

roll.png
I shouldn't be doing this....

EweSheep you are down for Feb 4th to ship. I will have to let you know closer to time on how many. I should be able to ship 2 doz by then.

Corey, I have you down to ship on Jan 14th. I will let you the week before if I can do 2 doz. You do understand on the Mottles that it is a project and I have the Cockeral over two black pullets on purpose to get less white in the mottling. You might end up with blacks and then have the recessive mottled gene and have to breed the gene back to get the color. The chicks do hatch black and the mottling doesn't appear much until they are three months then it gets more prominent each week. My cockeral was black then when he started mottling I couldnt' believe the difference a month made. He is to white now.

I'll be happy with whatever
big_smile.png
. I am very interested in the mottles, just curious on how they'll turn out and since they are orpingtons I am certain I'll have no problems finding homes for the extras. (knock on wood
lol.png
)

Skeeter, I still have that week open so I will put you down for it. Julie

Julie, I just noticed it is for the week of the 24th of March for your eggs. March 26th is Wednesday. Its not really helpful looking at this years calender lol. I sometimes wonder what Im thinking when I do stuff like that.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom