Osama bin Laden Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robin'sBrood :

ABC just reported that he was shot in the head. YEAH!

Hope it hurt.
wink.png

Quote:
Oh honey. He caused so much death and destruction when he was healthier that his death is going to help ALOT of families put alot of pain behind them. His death is going to offer closure to thousands. His death is a celebration for the United States. His death doesn't mean that terrorism will change, but the face of it has. He still had a 50 mil price tag on his head too.

Quote:
DNA doesn't lie..

YUP they have his body. We will of course have to scavenge around for other low key leaders, then we come home!

You know as well as I do they will claim it's a lie, etc etc.
To another, they showed him talking and explaining how HE planned the attack on 911 and how he knew the jet fuel would melt the steel from the heat. Yes, he was involved and admitted it joyously.

My big thing: Obama better NOT take any personal glory in this. He has not been out in that desert for YEARS tracking him, leaving their families, missing their children, and dying. He can announce it all he wants, but he didn't do it. NONE of those politicians did.

Last edited:
Quote:
know how facebook has a like button? I sorta wish I had a dislike one for this comment. Sorry

Because they say they have a body....it must mean they actually have a body.

Because media SAYS they have DNA..they must actually have DNA.

We have gotten to the point where our govt and media fakes stuff right under our own noses ...and we see tons of proof of it...and people wouldn't even question it..oh..our glorious truthful govt would NEVER lie.

Sorry..this is really sad.

Quote:
Such a negative nelly you are. I will be happy and ignore you from henceforth. Poof you no longer show up on my screen!

I'm glad they finally got him. If nothing else his death will bring closure for so many. And while we have not been hearing much from him he was still the Al Queda/Taliban Poster Boy and it will influence things within the Al Queda structure. I doubt we'll be getting out of Afghanistan any time soon though; they don't have a very good infastructure and if we leave then they will become a perfect terrorist training area again.

*Spelling edit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom