Osama bin Laden Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I hope the troops get the credit as well! But on the other hand..you know if Bush was in office when he was killed, Bush would of got credit for it.

Actually I DISTINCTLY remember the troops getting all the credit for Iraq's fall, Hussein's fall. No one liked Bush much better after that one.

we all need to sit down and and thank the lord that finaly bad people get what they deserve, i hate to see where his soul will be,.. yikes..
And all of the families that lost a love one have the closure they need, though that wont bring them back, still my prayers go to those families.

Last edited:
229507_208322572532325_100000637500217_639767_3382397_s.jpg

Sorry for small can't resize

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh Please !!!! the white house was probably the last to know, the big O is so out of touch right now. I find it disrespectful that he is president LOL.

CSM U.S. Army retired

AL

I bet that the troops will get the credit. The president should know that it's stupid to give it to himself. Why are we assuming that they won't get the credit?

Quote:
Oh Please !!!! the white house was probably the last to know, the big O is so out of touch right now. I find it disrespectful that he is president LOL.

CSM U.S. Army retired

AL

thumbsup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom