Other Pets & Livestock Database

thumbsup.gif
Good profile! Just a note to all bearded dragon owners: Don't Feed them Fireflies!
hit.gif

Oh my gosh a fellow beardie owner! I adore my beardie! <3 xxxx

wow, this is such a great idea for a thread! i like it! :)

there are a few animals already mentioned that i would like to elaborate on if that is alright with the thread owner. for several years i ran a ferret rescue from my home here in FL. i love those little creatures so much! when it comes to behavior, training, illness, integration, diet and potty training (if its ferret related in any way i will have an answer!) i would be glad to help anyone with questions. i used to raise sugar gliders and guinea pigs most my life as well and can pretty much write a novel about them also lol

how exactly does this work? should i write up a basic summary per pet or should i go in to extensive knowledge? im really diggin this thread :)
there are so many animals in the world that make great pets!

wow, this is such a great idea for a thread! i like it! :)

there are a few animals already mentioned that i would like to elaborate on if that is alright with the thread owner. for several years i ran a ferret rescue from my home here in FL. i love those little creatures so much! when it comes to behavior, training, illness, integration, diet and potty training (if its ferret related in any way i will have an answer!) i would be glad to help anyone with questions. i used to raise sugar gliders and guinea pigs most my life as well and can pretty much write a novel about them also lol

how exactly does this work? should i write up a basic summary per pet or should i go in to extensive knowledge? im really diggin this thread :)
there are so many animals in the world that make great pets!

You can put as little or as much detail as you would like
smile.png

Just wanted to post some pics of my Danes. I've been a breeder and exhibitor of harlequin and mantle Great Danes for 17 yrs. Info on them was already posted so the only thing I'll add is that life expectance is very dependent on genetics, and nutrition. My Danes live to between 10-12 yrs. Also before you get a Dane make sure you have a vet familiar with the breed as this makes a huge difference. Also as for references of other Danes clients. Seeing a Dane or 2 in a decade does not make them familiar. Despite what some may say all dogs are not created equal and different breeds react differently to various treatments. Anyway, here are some of mine past and present

I have 7 chickens right now 1 dog and 2 ferrets and 2 kids if they count trying to hatch about 20 more chickens.
big_smile.png

Good Luck with the Hatching!

Just wanted to post some pics of my Danes. I've been a breeder and exhibitor of harlequin and mantle Great Danes for 17 yrs. Info on them was already posted so the only thing I'll add is that life expectance is very dependent on genetics, and nutrition. My Danes live to between 10-12 yrs. Also before you get a Dane make sure you have a vet familiar with the breed as this makes a huge difference. Also as for references of other Danes clients. Seeing a Dane or 2 in a decade does not make them familiar. Despite what some may say all dogs are not created equal and different breeds react differently to various treatments. Anyway, here are some of mine past and present

Great Profile CrownJewelDane
thumbsup.gif
. Glad to hear from another Dane lover

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]
I have 7 chickens right now 1 dog and 2 ferrets and 2 kids if they count trying to hatch about 20 more chickens.
big_smile.png
Well funmomm it all depends on the kids if they count as pets and live stock......personally mine do count as live stock... Soul sucking, life draining money pit livestock .....:lol::lol: JK I love my kids they're awesome :rolleyes: ( psst was that "pc" enough?) :lol::lol: Ok I admit I haven't slept much lately :p Rebekah

Rebekah, You have some gorgeous Danes!!! I love my Sadie girl! She is the sweetest dog on the earth!!! No temperment like a Dane!!!

Rebekah, You have some gorgeous Danes!!! I love my Sadie girl! She is the sweetest dog on the earth!!! No temperment like a Dane!!!
Thanks MimiB I just couldn't imagine my life without them. You know I realize most people think they aren't that smart but they actually are pretty smart, they just play dumb lol. When mine play dumb and look tame like they have no clue what I'm talking about ,mi like to call that being passive stubborn lol. The other thing is they seem to be so in tune with their owners. Many of my non show puppies go to homes as service dogs. It seems that many of them have a sixth sense of sorts. I have some that live with owners that detect their seizures, some that live with autistic and downs syndrome children. They just seem to know without being trained. Nothing like a Dane :D Rebekah

I so agree with you. My kids are total livestock they eat nonstop. Going to have to buy the super market to keep them fed. JK. Love my kids wouldn't know what to do without them
love.gif
. My ladys(my chickens) are so much fun. Chickens are beautiful
tongue2.gif

have a great day.
highfive.gif

Back
Top Bottom