Other projects and rambles

calicocows

Crowing
Mar 14, 2023
Virginia
And my poor budgeting and impulse control

I’m currently working on a mamdolorian kit to join the mmcc and I tried to sew my own flight suit. I’ve made clothes before, how hard could it be? Well… I picked the wrong fabric, made the pattern way to big, and generally just goofed up every step of the way. Ive got my eye on a flight suit I could buy except I’m saving money for chickens! I also found someone reselling a chest plate in the size and style I need/want and my poor impulse control is close to getting the better of me. I‘m looking into selling at some local craft fairs to make money and offload my massive amounts of knitting projects and plushies, I’m excited about that! If I do it right that’ll help fund a chicken coop. Who knew building a little shed thing would be so expensive?

Did some sewing today - after making some pants essentially sideways, had to DIY a waistband due to not understanding the instructions. My pants have a butt window now? Oh well, they’re just pajama pants anyways lol
i downloaded a pattern for small drawstring bags, I’m gonna try to make some dice bags next week for my DMs to thank them. Clearly my sewing projects are not working well this week though so it’s gonna wait. I tried to do some embroidery earlier, every other project turns out well and thus was unfortunately the in-between. I’ll try again later!

I am going knit-crazy :) /pos

also I met a bunch of chickens today and they bit me because they thought I was food and they were super cute and soft

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom