Our ball park is a finalist and now we need your vote! please!!

chellebyerly

Songster
10 Years
Feb 21, 2009
Jasper Texas
Hello,

I havent been in this forum yet, I mostly spend hours a day trying to read about how to keep the chicks alive, and am not learning about incubating, doesnt leave time for much else.

BUT, everyone here is so helpful and nice, I thought I would take a chance and ask for a few minutes of your time.

Kellogs (the cereal) has a contest going, they asked people to nominate their sports parks for a makeover. Thousands were nominated and our little town made it to the top 100.

Now is the hard part. being in the top 30.

Our ballpark is in awful shape, our scoreboards dont work, we dont have the dirt to fill up the pitchers mound, there is not enough catchers eqiuptment, and what we do have is so old its falling apart (we lost the screw out of the helmet the other day and almost had to cancle the game.. LOL ) The fences are not in the best shape, the bathrooms are just awful. Nasty and the plumbing doesnt always work, we have huricanne damage from 3 huricannes in 3 years, (Rita and Ike were the worst), The girls softball is even worse off than our baseball, there isnt enough money to do anything over there. And the pitching machine field (now coach pitch, because our pitching machines are all broken and we cant fix them) stays underwater. So does the 11-12 year old field. If you steal second on our feild and slide just right, you can take the base with you almost all the way to third, if you dont slide right you end up in the outfield.

I could go on and on.

But, if you will take the time to vote I would really appriciate it. You can vote once a day per email address,

its at www.frostedflakes.com search for Jasper Texas baseball and softball field.

or here is a direct link to our page:
boards
http://www.frostedflakes.com:80/FieldProfile.aspx?FieldId=74963

Thank you so much for your time! And please vote as many times as you can in the next 20 days!! My 4 kids Thank you for it.

Back
Top Bottom