Our coop in progress

tinakevin

Songster
Nov 1, 2015
New hampahire
Hi all just thought I'd show an update on our coop and run. The coop itself is all set and the girls r in it but I do not like the color inside so I'll be painting it again. The construction is done for the winter, but next spring we will be putting on a porch.

I also just got this from a client who didn't want it so I'm going to turn it into a coop for my 6 bantams. 4 silkies and 2 ee's. It's 8x4 and I will have to modify it but that's not till next year as well. For now they are in the big coop in their own area and run. What do you all thinkhttps://www.backyardchickens.com/content/type/61/id/7618729/width/200/height/400[/IMG
Of course I will be shortening it but it has a swing set and slide too. Think they will use them lol

Hi all just thought I'd show an update on our coop and run. The coop itself is all set and the girls r in it but I do not like the color inside so I'll be painting it again. The construction is done for the winter, but next spring we will be putting on a porch.
Nice building...needs pic of inside.....not for the color, but for the chicken accouterments.
Good size and double doors could make split coop for storage or....well the other 'building' will take care of other uses.

Attach that to your run ad you'll have a growout out coop, broody house, isolation, etc.

Right now I have 12 lf and 1 rooster in half of the 8x16. Then I have 1/4 of that for my 4 silkies, 2 bantam ee's and 1 leghorn. Then the other 1/4 is my storage. I will use the playhouse for the bantams next year. And keep that 1/4 of the coop for other things. I will get pics tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom