Our Ducks' First Year (Day 1 to 365)

Welcome to the Our Ducks' First Year thread, where I'll (try to) post daily updates on the status of our ducklings as they grow up during their first year. Our ducks arrived today, which means this thread has begun. I'm doing this in the form of videos on my youtube channel called "The Quack Chronicle". Here's the first one for...

DAY 1

DAY 14

They are now 2 weeks old!

Welcome to the Our Ducks' First Year thread, where I'll (try to) post daily updates on the status of our ducklings as they grow up during their first year. Our ducks arrived today, which means this thread has begun. I'm doing this in the form of videos on my youtube channel called "The Quack Chronicle". Here's the first one for...

DAY 1

DAY 15

DAY 1

DAY 16

DAY 1

DAY 17

DAY 1

DAY 18

DAY 1

DAY 19

DAY 1

DAY 20

They've now been moved to a much larger and more permanent enclosure, which we call the "Duck Coop".

DAY 1

DAY 21

The ducklings are now 3 weeks old!

Back
Top Bottom