Our Ducks' First Year (Day 1 to 365)

Welcome to the Our Ducks' First Year thread, where I'll (try to) post daily updates on the status of our ducklings as they grow up during their first year. Our ducks arrived today, which means this thread has begun. I'm doing this in the form of videos on my youtube channel called "The Quack Chronicle". Here's the first one for...

DAY 1

DAY 42

I second what Miss Lydia asked - ducks need to be able to dunk their heads and swish their food. They would be much better off with multiple buckets of water.

Welcome to the Our Ducks' First Year thread, where I'll (try to) post daily updates on the status of our ducklings as they grow up during their first year. Our ducks arrived today, which means this thread has begun. I'm doing this in the form of videos on my youtube channel called "The Quack Chronicle". Here's the first one for...

DAY 1

DAY 45

DAY 1

DAY 46 & DAY 47

DAY 1

DAY 50

DAY 1

DAY 51

DAY 1

DAY 52

DAY 1

DAY 53

DAY 1

DAY 54 & 55

Back
Top Bottom