Our Egg Hatching thread! Hatch: Nov. 7th (Hatching Video PG 57)

Thanks Miss Prissy! I hope I have pics to share with you soon! The first one to pip is now going to town and starting the zipping process
big_smile.png
She/he has gotten through the membrane now and working hard
big_smile.png
I bet in an hour and 1/2 I have a chickie!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

The other pip is still a pip but it just pipped a few hours ago so I don't expect it to do anything for a few hours yet. I just wish others would pip!
barnie.gif
he.gif
pop.gif
pop.gif
pop.gif

I have a feeling I will be up all night!
caf.gif

OMYGOSH! It's 1/4 of the way zipped already
big_smile.png
I can see it's white little beak poking out. I can't wait to see the color! I have NO clue what each of them will be. Either Blue, Black or Splash. I want a splash and a blue so badly...I hope I get one of each and I hope they are pullets
big_smile.png
I'm keeping one boy for sure. And any pullets I get.

This isn't my first hatch but is sure feels like it is
love.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Sorry to hear that you have some sick babies Kat
sad.png
I sure hope they do ok.

Ricki congrats on YOUR great news!

How is everyone else doing with their hatches. Anyone done?

Omgosh I'm sitting here crying
hit.gif
I feel like a big baby. My dad walks in (he lives with us) and he says why you crying. I said "I just seen what color the baby was and I really miss lola and lily!" (they were the reason I have these eggs...they were killed by the neighbors dog last month) Miss Prissy was nice enough to send me some of her eggs
frow.gif
The baby is either splash or blue! I'm so excited! I'm keeping this one no matter if it's a male or female! It's my first baby to hatch out of this bunch. My dad is laughing at me!
idunno.gif
he says who cried over a chicken hatching if it's WELL and not sick? I guess I DO!
gig.gif

I feel like I'm taking over the thread!
lau.gif
SORRY!! I just HAD to let you all know...

I HAVE A HATCH!!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

I'm still not sure if it's a splash or a blue though LOL It's PERFECT
big_smile.png
I have a video and pictures I will post as soon as I get everyone dinner. I told them they were all waiting until this baby hatched!
lau.gif

YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile.png

jumpy.gif
wee.gif
jumpy.gif
wee.gif
jumpy.gif
wee.gif
jumpy.gif
wee.gif

Hangin Wit My Peeps, I believe I read through that post. I was very sorry to hear about the dog attack.
sad.png
Pretty soon your life will be filled with little peepers again!!

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

Curious if anyone would be interested in me posting pictures of the embryos that quit in a separate thread. They are deceased, but I figured it might be really educational for people going through their first hatching and wondering what happened to the eggs that didn't hatch etc. I'll post a warning in the thread title about graphic pics and all that.

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

Back
Top Bottom